Outdoor Opening Plan
Reopening for outdoor service Monday June 1st.
Please and Thank You
- PLEASE do not come to the brewery if you are feeling ill or showing any symptoms of illness.
- PLEASE be patient with our staff as we go through this transition. This plan is subject to change as we move forward.
- We can’t say THANK YOU enough for your support over the last few months. Your patronage has helped us weather this storm. Honestly, it’s much more than that. Your verbal support and positive comments have helped get us through this.
Before You Arrive
- Reservations are required. We will have day of reservations. Reserve at bobbingbobber.com/reservations
- The maximum group size is 4 (or 6 if from the same household).
- Our maximum capacity is 50 patrons.
- Tables are not to be moved or pushed together.
- A maximum of 5 people can be inside the brewery using the restrooms at any one time.
- Only pint size beers, growlers and soda will be available. Growlers may not be opened on the premises. No beer samples will be offered. No beer flights will be available.
When You Arrive
- Park in the back of the building.
- Check in at the 3BC tent upon arrival.
- All drinks need to be ordered from the 3BC tent. No tabs can be left open.
- Pick up your drinks at the 3BC tent.
- Drinks will be served in disposable cups.
- Customers are responsible for clearing their tables of trash.
- No public games will be available for use (bags, puzzles etc).
- Our staff will be wearing masks. Your mask use is optional.